Who We Work With
Jewish Family Services has a strong and successful history of cooperation and collaboration within the Workforce Development System, as well as with other providers, employers, and community organizations. Jewish Family Services actively seeks partnerships to maximize opportunities and leverage existing resources.
Jewish Family Services with the collaboration with our partners, have led the effort to coordinate an annual city-wide job fair. Now in our 12th year, these job fairs target management and professional positions. These collaborative efforts impact the community positively by leveraging existing resources and maximizing opportunities for job seekers and businesses.
We are proud to have several established community partners that bring important and valuable resources to build our capacity.
Jewish Family Services currently receives funding from the following organizations. We have consistently met or exceeded the contract outcomes with our funders.
- Columbus City Council
- Columbus City Schools
- Columbus Jewish Foundation
- COWIC (Central Ohio Workforce Investment Corporation) / Ohio Means Jobs
- Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc.
- Easton Community Foundation
- Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services
- Franklin County Senior Options
- Jewish Federation of Columbus
- National Council of Jewish Women, Columbus Section
- United Way of Central Ohio
- Big Lots
- L Brands Foundation
- Thirty-One Gifts
- T.J. Maxx
- Verizon Wireless
- Ohio Jewish Chronicle
- Dahlia Occasions
- Hilton Columbus at Easton
- Matt’s Bakery
- Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Pagetech Ltd.
Accreditations, Awards, and Memberships
Jewish Family Services…
- Received 20 out of 20 for the Better Business Bureau Charity Standards
- Is committed to operating with a high level of integrity and business ethics. As an example, we were a recipient of the Better Business Bureau “Business Integrity Award” for our commitment to conducting business in an ethical manner.
- Consistently achieves clean and unqualified annual A133 financial audits
- Is an active participant in the Groundwork Group Education Committee to promote access to appropriate technological resources for all non-profits
- Is an active member of the Human Services Chamber
- Has leadership who actively participate in the United Way Impact Councils composed of community leaders