If you want to make a positive difference in people’s lives, and if you believe that everyone deserves to be treated with compassion, respect, and dignity, Jewish Family Services may be a good fit for you. Come prepared to deliver the highest quality services and to build a career with opportunities, challenges and rewards.
Jewish Family Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Jewish Family Services helps individuals and families achieve economic self-sufficiency and emotional stability. Supporting the Central Ohio Community since 1908, Jewish Family Services helps people find good jobs and companies find the right talent; supports seniors and caregivers in navigating the challenges of aging; connects people to community resources; empowers family self-sufficiency through financial counseling; and provides opportunities for volunteers to give back.
We welcome individuals of all faiths, races, ages, economic circumstances, sexual orientation and gender identities. Our dedicated and talented staff reflects the diverse communities we serve. Jewish Family Services has been recently recognized as a Top Workplace in Central Ohio as well as for innovating through technology and championing diversity.
Jewish Family Services is hiring a Case Manager to provide service coordination, along with emotional support to help individuals and families establish financial and emotional stability and self-sufficiency. This position is part of our Bonei Mishpachot (Builders of Families) team to provide supportive services to Jewish individuals and families experiencing instability or a challenging time meeting their daily needs and need assistance navigating barriers and resources. Additionally, this role will support case management services for adults and seniors as we grow this service area to support more of our client base. Jewish Family Services provides services to adults ranging in age from 18-100 years old and wraps supports around the client in need of direct services and their caregiver.
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) position; pay is commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, LSW preferred.
- Experience conducting assessments and creating service plans.
- Experience in social services and/or human services field.
- Ability to maintain electronic documentation and adhere to guidelines designated by funders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate clear, professional boundaries.
- Familiarity with community resources and social service partners in Central Ohio.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Conduct assessments to determine client needs and develop comprehensive, strengths-based service plans.
- Use creative problem solving with clients and identify other service providers to develop solutions for complex crises.
- Utilize agency and community resources to facilitate referrals.
- Assist clients with applications for benefits and other financial assistance.
- Maintain accurate electronic records and documentation in our CRM, following HIPAA standards.
- Collaborate with our interdisciplinary team and participate in weekly case review meetings.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected], Attn: Garett Ray, Chief Program Officer.
Get in Touch
1070 College Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209
Call Us: (614) 231-1890
Connect With Services
By phoneat 614-237-9675
or via app or web browser:
Jewish Family Services is a proud member of the Human Service Chamber of Franklin County and the Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies
Website Design by Hyphenate LLC, A Creative Agency for Good