Engaging skilled, motivated and capable employees will make your business more successful
Jewish Family Services can help by offering:
- Access to a large pool of qualified job applicants
- Customized Training to meet the needs of the business community
- Targeted hiring events and job fairs
- Retention Services to assist your management team and your new employees improve productivity and avoid unnecessary turnover
Jewish Family Services can start working for you today.
Contact us now to List your Job Openings
To learn more about how our Business Services can help your organization prosper, please contact our Director of Business Relations at 614.559.0117 or BusinessRelations@JFSColumbus.org.
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. program for Dislocated Workers is funded by the Central Ohio Workforce Investment Corporation (COWIC) to assist professional, Franklin County residents, who have lost their jobs due to corporate mergers, downsizing, and/or plant closures.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. offers your business:
- Qualified professionals with a proven track record of success;
- Mid-level to management “industry smart” individuals able to “hit the ground running;”
- A viable recruitment source, saving you valuable time and money.
The attached Profiling S.U.C.C.E.S.S. will be emailed monthly and will highlight the skills and expertise of several of our current professionals. To learn more about these dynamic clients or our program call our S.U.C.C.E.S.S.Coordinator at 614.559.0177, or email SUCCESS@JFSColumbus.org.