Columbus C.E.O. Magazine has named Jewish Family Services a Top Workplaces 2022 honoree. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a survey that measures 15 culture drivers, including alignment, execution and connection.
“Our CEO trusts staff to keep the pulse on organizational needs, encourages innovation, and values collaboration across community partnerships.” Melissa Starr, Jewish Family Services Chief Program Officer
ABOUT JEWISH FAMILY SERVICES
Jewish Family Services is a human service agency in central Ohio that helps individuals and families – both the Jewish and non-Jewish – achieve economic self-sufficiency and emotional stability.
Simply put, Jewish Family Services helps people find good jobs and companies find the right talent; helps seniors and caregivers navigate the challenges of aging; helps people access community resources; empowers family self-sufficiency through financial counseling; and enables volunteers to give back.
- We believe that we should treat ourselves and each other with dignity and respect.
- We believe that all people, no matter how different, are connected.
- We believe that people should feel safe in their homes and community.
- We believe that we have a communal responsibility to stand up for each other, especially for those among us who are vulnerable.
- We believe that we should speak honestly, straightforwardly and respectfully.
- We believe in being fully engaged and “all in.”